What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
The Group Assistant Accountant provides leadership which includes business awareness, asset management, compliance management, corporate reports, credit management, professionalism, special projects and finance. Our company is looking for an accounts assistant to support the group companies with day to day operations. The successful candidate will possess exceptional organizational and time management skills and experience working successfully in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly management account preparation
- Production of profit and loss
- To complete and maintain sales invoices and reports
- Accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of the Accounts Pack for review
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Weekly wages, petty cash and other journal posting
- Daily bank receipts postings
- Year budget preparation
- Year end audit analysis
- Set up new suppliers on accounting software
- Reports on debtors and creditors
- Quarterly VAT return preparation
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a Business Analysis with a strong background in productivity software such as Excel and accounting packages
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
If you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your CV to: email@example.com before 20th December, 2019 clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.