We are looking for an experienced Training Associate to join our team! Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for planning, selling and implementing training programs and workshops in line with the overall objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct sales activities for maximizing participant registrations for approximately two to four training sessions each month; this includes client research, business development meetings, cold calling, emailing and coordinating participant registrations
· Support Head of Training and Development with various marketing and advertising activities including (but not limited to) newspaper adverts, radio, digital marketing, etc.
· Write training adverts and help coordinate the running of adverts
· Draft Technical and Financial proposals
· Generate a client database and ensure its proper maintenance
· Designing and delivering of learning materials including managing all phases of training interventions.
· Develop instructional materials, aids and manuals
· Plan and coordinate training events to ensure logistical arrangements and customer satisfaction
· Implement budget for training programs and workshops
· Assess training effectiveness and provide reports and recommendations
· Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
· Support Head of Training & Development with market analyses on training and give position on the overall profitability of each training.
· Perform functions and any other duties as and when required by supervisor
Please note this position requires extensive travel, you must be willing to travel.
Qualifications and Competencies
· Bachelors’ Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales and marketing preferred
· Ability to master and implement the full training service delivery cycle
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
· Sound decision making, event coordination and organizational skills
· Thrives working within strict timelines, monthly sales targets and in ‘high-pressure’ environments and demonstrates excellent time management skills;
· Demonstrates a positive and resilient attitude;
· Enjoys engaging with a host of different people and strong potential to develop business relationships and generate new client opportunities
Method of Application
If you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your CV to: email@example.com before 31 January, 2020 clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.