Our client, a growing provider of energy solutions in Zambia, leveraging over 30 years of experience and expertise in oil and gas products and services in sub-Saharan Africa is seeking to recruit for the position of Network Planner.
The role will ensure that the Retail Network is optimal in terms of investment and site portfolio and is operating in accordance with company and industry standards. To assist in planning activities for a specified project/ site as part of on-going efforts to optimize OOZL network. The role will also evaluate performance of existing network, contribute to the development of new stations and market as per Budget. Other duties include and not limited to the following:
- Value creation (volume, Margin, NFR) either by:- Creation of new stations – 7 sites per year; Acquisition of new DODO’s – 2 sites per year, Purchase/acquisition of new lands – 5 sites per year;
- Preparation of Investment Proposals (IP) and compiling all documents for approval by the RNDM;
- Market intelligence- getting data on the ground to assist in site/ station evaluation process;
- Zonal market analysis trends within the regions, districts, trading area e.t.c.;
- Visit potential sites and carry out pre-inspections and revert with economic and technical reports;
- Supervise and ensure traffic count is done correctly and revert with summary results;
- Build an enduring relationship with stakeholders;
- Managing successfully the approval process for ALL Investment Proposals (IPs) to ensure each IP has zero (0) errors;
- Pre Due Diligence to be done prior to embarking on finalising IP. Check with relevant authorities such as RDA, ZEMA and Ministry of Lands to ensure site is clean;
- Develop new opportunities/ prospects independently and organise, draft and prepare Investment Proposals (IP);
- Source on the ground market information to update the Master Plan and Zambia Economic Overview; and
- Carryout traffic counting for 7 days for each NTI site.
Desired Competences and Qualifications
- Should have a minimum of a Degree in Engineering: Civil / Industrial / Mechanical;
- Must have hands-on experience in using productivity software such as: AutoCAD, Windows and MS Applications including MS Project;
- Should have experience in Network Development, Project and contraction Management;
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management, Planning and/or Construction Management;
- Should have a valid membership with a professional body;
- Must be assertive, analytical, well organized and an Opportunity seeker with a ‘YES I CAN’ attitude; and
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office and associated PC applications) and well versed with Google Maps.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.