What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
We are looking for a Site Engineer who will be responsible for managing projects. If you are passionate about Construction and you are highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you.
Reports to Contracts Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
ü Overseeing building works at multiple sites
ü Offering technical advice on: construction to subcontractors, craftsmen and operatives
ü Interpreting engineering drawings and specifications
ü Ensuring quality is maintained on all works and specifications followed
ü Organizing and overseeing materials and human resource
ü Liaising with local authorities
ü Ensure compliance with construction regulations and by-laws on projects
ü Submission of weekly and monthly reports on work progress
ü Any other duties as and when assigned by the supervisor
· High Level of communication and reporting skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team
· Excellent skills in Basic Auto Cards, Microsoft Programs, particularly Excel.
· Able to meet deadlines and able to work longer hours
· Must be passionate and self-motivated
· Able to provide technical solutions on site
· Capable of interpreting engineering drawings and specification
- Organizational, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation skills
- Should have a minimum of a Degree in Civil Engineering/Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering.
- Valid membership with a professional body.
· Must have 3-5 years of work experience in similar role.
How to apply