What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our Client, The Joint Country Programme (JCP) for Zambia, is a consortium of three international faith-based Non-Governmental Organisations comprising of Norwegian Church Aid, Dan Church Aid and Christian Aid. JCP works closely with a range of faith-based and secular partners in Zambia within two overall strategic priorities Gender Justice and Economic Justice.
NCA invites applications for Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Compliance Officer for a project called “From Trauma to Resilience: Reducing SGBV through Norm Change and Survivor increased Access to SGBV Care and Justice” to be stationed at a Project Office to be established in Mansa, Luapula Province, with prompt start-up.
The project Overall Objective is to contribute to reduction of Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV) in 12 districts of Luapula Province of Zambia with Specific Objectives being to prevent SGBV by challenging and changing beliefs, attitudes, and practices and to increase SGBV survivors’ access and use of comprehensive support services.
Norwegian Church Aid is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate anyone on the basis of race, disability, sex, religion, among others. Females are especially encouraged to apply for these positions. Norwegian Church Aid now seeks to recruit suitably qualified and experienced personnel as advertised below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the design of conceptual frameworks, research methodology and data collection tools for NCA and Co-Applicants in the project;
- Design, develop, and manage hard and electronic record keeping, documentation and reporting systems for all technical activities and data;
- Monitor progress and measure the effectiveness of its activities against the proposed process indicators;
- Train data collection teams and manage data collection processes;
- Conduct Data Quality Assurance (DQA) visits to ensure that NCA and partners project sites produce high quality data;
- Support Project Director in planning efforts and strategy discussions.
Qualifications and Core Competencies Required
· Master’s degree from accredited university in statistics, economics, international development, or education;
· Minimum of 7 years of monitoring and evaluation experience on development and gender based violence will be an added advantage;
· Strong skills in data collection (developing and managing data collection tools) and analysis;
· Understanding of EU monitoring & evaluation frameworks and processes;
· Fluent in English while Bemba will be an added advantage;
· Computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office, statistical software, database development and management;
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, send your recently updated CV together with a cover letter to the email address below before 16th August 2019.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE), however; qualified women are encouraged to apply. Kindly take Note: While we value all applications, we can only respond to short listed and successful candidates.
Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.