The Joint Country Programme (JCP) for Zambia is a consortium of three international faith-based Non-Governmental Organisations comprising of Norwegian Church Aid, Dan Church Aid and Christian Aid. We work closely with a range of faith-based and secular partners in Zambia within two overall strategic priorities Gender Justice and Economic Justice?
A vacancy has come up in the area of Fundraising and Learning in the Country Office and JCP is now looking for as senior coordinator with knowledge and experience in fundraising, proposal development and learning (innovation, quality assurance, monitoring & evaluation, etc.)
Norwegian Church Aid is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate anyone on the basis of race, disability, sex, religion, among others. Females are especially encouraged to apply for these positions. Norwegian Church Aid now seeks to recruit suitably qualified and experienced personnel as advertised below:
Station – Lusaka
Reporting lines: JCP Country Director
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement the resource mobilization strategy in line with organisational priorities.
· Explore and develop innovative ideas for funding from institutional donors and private sector donors.
· Explore, map and keep a live data base on relevant potential donors. Provide alerts on new funding opportunities in a timely manner
· Working with the Country Director and Programmes Department to engage donors on JCP’s programs.
· Build JCP institutional, staff and partner capacity to effectively respond to call for proposals, etc.
· Advise SMT on possible risks, especially funding related likely to affect the performance of grant aided projects and in general
· Ensure that JCP is compliant and adheres to grants management requirements
· Lead programme learning and quality assurance in line with NCA’s PMER systems, standards and guidelines
· Explore and lead processes for improving and institutionalizing organizational learning, programme innovation and impact.
· Supervise and coordinate monitoring, evaluation and review activities for improved programme accountability
· Manage bi-annual and annual reporting in line with standards and timelines
· Support the development of context and project specific data collection tools
· Coordinate the development of systems and tools to feed into learning, promotion of best practice and innovation
· Capacity building of staff and partners in monitoring, evaluation and donor compliance systems/ guidelines
· Support the start-up of new projects to ensure programme quality
· Accompany programme monitoring, reviews and evaluations where necessary
· Participate and or facilitate trainings whenever possible
Qualifications and Core Competencies Required
· A Masters’ Degree in Development Studies, Project Management and/or Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, or its equivalent from a recognized University.
· Must have 10 years’ experience from reputable non-profit organization, including fund-raising and quality assurance
· Must be a good problem solver, analytical, creative, and innovative.
· Must have a very good command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
· Demonstrated capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, send your recently updated CV together with a cover letter to the email address below before 16th August 2019.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE), however; qualified women are encouraged to apply. Kindly take Note: While we value all applications, we can only respond to short listed and successful candidates.
Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.