What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our fast-growing Zambian indigenous business newspaper – The Business Post is seeking to recruit an energetic, innovative with a YES I CAN DO! attitude Sales Executive to be responsible for setting the sales objectives in line with the overall strategy and objective. One who should also build business by identifying and selling prospects and provides reports on regular basis and as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry and analyse sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Recommend profit and service improvements;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and qualifications
- Full grade Twelve Certificate and Diploma or better in Sales and marketing any related field
- 1 years’ work experience in sales, preferably in the newspaper publishing industry
- Should have good Presentation Skills, must be customer centric and be strong at meeting Sales Goals.