JOB OPPORTUNITY- SALES EXECUTIVE
Our Client in the hospitality industry is looking to hire a Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing and coordinating various programs and policies relating to all marketing and promotional activities of the hotel.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing revenue in various areas such as banquets, rooms, restaurants etc.
- Developing and implementing promotional activities to increase sales, customer retention etc.
- Designing and developing the sales and marketing plan
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on competitor’s performance and sales & marketing strategy
- Handling key accounts for the hotel and maximizing revenue generation from these accounts
- Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls and meetings
- Building relationships, network and maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, media, hoteliers and socialites.
- Being informed about the trends in hospitality, changing customer needs and behaviour and developments in other industries.
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Key competencies
- Degree /Diploma in Sales Management (Management degree in Sales & Marketing preferred)
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years as a part of the sales team of a hotel
- Thorough knowledge of modern Sales & Marketing tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of hotel operations – Front office and Housekeeping
- Revenue / Yield management techniques
- Basics of Accounting and Financial Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office