What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our client, ZCCP is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilisation to reach the Zambian population and to affect social and behavior change is looking to recruit for the position of Human Resource Officer. ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia.
At community level ZCCP works with girls, boys, women, men, persons with disabilities, key and priority populations. At policy level, they work with National Assembly of Zambia, House of Chiefs and other Traditional Leaders, Religious Leaders and various government ministries and National AIDS Council. ZCCP is a Principle Recipient implementing the USAID Stop GBV Project in selected priority area of Zambia. The organisation also implements the ZCHPP and CHIV projects as a Sub-grantee of PACT. ZCCP is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate anyone on the basis of race, disability, sex, religion, among others. Females are especially encouraged to apply for these positions and we seek to recruit suitably qualified and experienced personnel as advertised below:
Station – National Office (Lusaka)
Reporting lines: Senior Finance and Administrative Manager
- The duties of Human Resource Officer will be and not limited to the following:
- Participates in developing HR goals, objectives and systems for ZCCP;
- Tracks the implementation of the employee performance reviews and management system;
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested;
- Maintains the HR database and generates scheduled or requested reports to assist management and periodically audits the database to ensure accuracy;
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner and Controls and approves leave days for each employee;
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Schedules participants into training sessions and tracks participants and training records, (e.g. Frontline, workshops);
- Manages the logistics of the recruiting process and participates as necessary;
- Conducts new-employee orientation and prepares paperwork required for new employees.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management, with practising licence
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Method of application
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website www.ksm.co.zm to download and complete the Application Form HERE and send it with your recently updated CV to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for. Please Note that you should ONLY submit the application form and the CV. Closing Date is: 2 September, 2019. For more details visit www.ksm.co.zm or call us on 0211 295486| 0975738116.