Our client, a five (5) star hotel and one of the largest hotels in Zambia is looking to recruit for the position of Human Resource Manager.
Do you have what it takes?
As Human Resource Manager, you will ensure effective provision of HR services that will help in the hotel providing the best customer service to its guests and Clients.
Further, you will be expected to proactively manage an effective HR department through effective HR practice, administration, training, interpret policies, procedures and implementation of laws, engage and negotiate with unions and maximize worker productivity. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Hotel’s Human Resource Strategy in line with the Group Strategy
- Analyse hotel manpower requirements and make recommendations on manpower needs
- Develop and implement recruiting and screening procedures to attract and engage qualified candidates
- Increase the consistency of customer service and supervisory leadership skills by utilising training as a strategy to achieve effective customer service and operational goals
- Manage employee relations in line with the labour laws ensuing that Union negotiations, engagement and grievances as well as disciplinary cases are handled professionally and expeditiously
- Manage payroll, handle pay reviews, leave processes, absence monitoring and wage queries in line with company guidelines
- Ensure that the Hotel operates in line with relevant labour Legislation, Company Policy and Procedures
- Implement Engagement programmes that will give management effective employee opinion and develop remedial action
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Full Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in human resource management or related field.
- Experience in a service or financial industry is an added advantage
- Ability to build and maintain positive work relations with colleagues and management required.
- Performance and Self-driven attitude a must.
- Must be a member of the ZIRHM
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position, or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 14 February, 2019
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER. Do not forget to upload a copy of your CV.
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.