What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY - *A PROFESSIONAL TOUR EXECUTIVE WANTED...*
ADVENTURE TOURS LTD, a HolidayMaker operative is looking for a highly talented Professional Tour Executive who will be in charge of managing and supervising the itinerary of both LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL Holidaymakers, Coordinate tourists and Holidaymakers’ Travel Packages and provide practical and relevant information to tourists and Adventure tours trip-makers.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO: -
- Create and organize holiday Trip-Packages.
- Organize entry to various attraction sites.
- Arrange tour activities and exciting trip-attractions.
- Arrange payments and pre-bookings and distribute information leaflets.
- Coordinate travel trips from abroad for individuals travelling to and around Zambia.
- Coordinate VISA issuance and immigration facilitation.
- Coordinate airport meet and greets, pick and drops and local travels for both land and air.
- Assist clients with special needs to follow relevant guidelines and special needs standards.
- Build business relationships with relevant clients, suppliers, transporters, tour operators, hotel and lodge owners.
- Establish a positive, long-term relationship between hotels, lodges, tour guides, ministry of tourism, tour organizations and interested third parties such as suppliers, distributors, shareholders and other stakeholders in order to inform them of ADVENTURE TOURS and its objectives.
- Check and verify travel documentation to ensure smooth travels.
- Control tickets and travel documents.
- Coordinate and welcome tour groups.
- Meet and Greet new arrivals and announce details of the packaged trips and upcoming events and travel tours.
- Inform tourist groups on logistical times, rules and tour package terms.
- Debrief groups of tourists on arrival and departure times as part of their itinerary.
- Organize transportation of tour groups.
- Arrange the renting of cars or buses for groups and schedule timely departures and returns.
- Handle personal identifiable information.
- Administer sensitive personal information on customers securely and discreetly.
- Perform services in the most flexible and customer centric manner.
- Adapt customer service approach even when circumstances change.
- Help holidaymakers with their check-in and show them their listed accommodation.
- Maintain customer service by keeping the highest possible customer service and make sure that professionalism is given at all times.
- Help Holidaymakers feel at ease and supported.
- Liaise with guest facilities providers on packages and upcoming trips.
- Communicate with hotel, lodges, activity providers, suppliers, transport companies and other relevant services providers well in Advance before arrivals and ensure everything is accurately planned, organized and arranged beforehand.
- You will be required to coordinate performance tours by scheduling, planning for a series of event dates, plan timetables, organize venues, accommodations and transportation for longer tours.
- Handle Holidaymakers’ health and safety emergencies to ensure that they get professional help within a shortest time
- Communicate and support alignment of these requirements with the company's health and safety programs.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with hotel, lodge, transporters and activity providers
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR APPLY to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked TOUR EXECUTIVE enclosing your certificates.
*PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE ACKNOWLEDGED. *
- MUST be prepared to TRAVEL extensively.
- Ability to drive with a clean drivers' license desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a tourism related environment.
- A minimum of a Diploma or any tourism relevant qualification.
- You must be diligent, excellent communicator, excellent computer skills, communication, media management skills are desirable,
- Must be a self-starter and self-runner with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organizing and coordination skills, public speaking and public relations skills a MUST.
- You must be Enterprising /Resourceful/ Conventional and knowledgeable of Local (Zambia and regional) tourism / holiday destinations
- Must have knowledge of the tourism industry
- knowledge and characteristics of local sights and upcoming events, hotels, lodges, backpackers, accommodation points, most happening joints, restaurants and leisure activities within the preferred tourist destinations.
- Must have good knowledge of the Geographical areas relevant to tourism in Zambia.
- YOUR ABILITY to Apply foreign languages is an added advantage.
- ABILITY to Use or having mastery of foreign languages orally or written is desired.