What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- TALENT SOURCING SPECIALIST
Our Client, an International firm is looking to hire a Talent Sourcing Specialist to develop and execute a Talent Acquisition strategy and framework model in collaboration with Talent Acquisition Manager, Business Executives and other HR colleagues in the firm.
- Execute the end to end Talent Acquisition process
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to hiring executives and senior human resources managers regarding recruiting trends, concerns and opportunities
- Produce monthly reports and make recommendations on improvements or opportunities for enhancement to the process, implementing initiatives to select scarce skills
- Ensure Talent Researcher have the necessary information to deliver top talent and build the databases required
- Craft effective job advertisement if required
- Screen candidates, determine suitability of applicant
- Discuss long list and Talent map with Hiring Managers where necessary
- Provide expertise to Manager in the formulation of Interviewing questions and techniques to ensure best candidate is selected and risk is minimised
- Apply expertise to the recruitment life cycle
- Manage risk throughout Recruitment process
- Conduct at least two most recent references on all selected candidates prior to offer
- Ensure other integrity checks are concluded timeously
- Manage declined applications
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and relevant labour laws
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Psychology/ Business management/Commerce
- Post Graduate Degree
- A demonstrated track record (minimum of 5 recent years) of high performance in a mature strategic talent acquisition function with expertise in the relevant domain as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams
- End to End Talent acquisition methods and processes
- Leadership & Management
- Relevant Legislation