What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- TALENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Our Client, an International firm is looking to hire a Talent Management Specialist to develop and execute a talent acquisition and management strategy and ensure that best practice talent management strategies and frameworks are introduced and maintained to provide growth and development opportunities, as well as retention strategies for the firms’ key talent.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to hiring executives and senior human resources managers regarding recruiting trends, concerns and possibilities for opportunistic hiring
- Customize career development programmes that are aligned to business requirements
- Collate and evaluate monthly reports and make recommendations on improvements or opportunities for enhancement to the process, implementing initiatives to select scarce skills
- Action the continuous building and update of relevant Candidate database with a viable network including talented professionals (potential candidates) and with a focus on "best in class" talent.
- Identify leadership potential to create talent pools for every level of leadership
- Identify successors for senior leadership roles
- Network with talent teams across the firm to identify and create opportunities for high-potential talent to gain exposure and build their skills
- Ensure the provision of services to support high-potential talent to grow and develop
- Ensure the development of a high-performing team through embedding formal Performance Development and informal coaching.
- Determine and analyse training and development needs for team members and ensure implementation thereof.
- Ensure that identified training is budgeted for and executed.
- Ensure that all poor performance is addressed through the Performance Improvement Programme and that continued poor performance is adequately dealt with.
- Motivate employees in the department and ensure that their efforts are recognised.
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Must have an HR / Industrial Psychology related qualification
- Post graduate in related field would be advantageous
- A demonstrated track record (minimum of 5 years) of high performance in talent acquisition and talent management field
- Experience in successfully setting up Talent Acquisition and Talent Management strategies, policies, procedures from scratch
- End to End Executive Search, Recruitment and Appointment methods and processes
- Leadership & Management
- Relevant Legislation