What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- STORES ASSISTANT
Our Client, an international oil and gas company is looking to hire a Stores Assistant who shall be responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with safe storage, issuing and receiving physical movement of materials and keeping stock card quantities current with every movement of materials.
- Store materials safely, orderly, and properly identify and pack goods accordingly.
- Maintain good housekeeping in stores.
- Receive materials, inspect and store in applicable designated locations.
- Update stock cards, identify slow moving and obsolete stocks and report to your supervisor for timely action.
- Ensure inventory levels are optimized and a quality service is rendered to customers.
- To process documentation accurately and timeously.
- To process truck dispatch and Load Sheets
- To capture Trip Results and generate cylinder and Bulk movement reports.
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
- A diploma in CIPS, or any commercial field, with not less than 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Computer skills/knowledge of ACCPAC; Data capturing, and Inventory administration skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply.