What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- SERVICE ENGINEER
Our Client that provides quality health care solutions is seeking to recruit a Service Engineer who will be perform maintenance of medical equipment and service delivery.
- Rapid fault finding during Medical Equipment service activity
- Performs Maintenance of Medical Equipment
- Promptly Undertakes Corrective Action and Preventive Action
- Adheres to standard Operating Procedure required by each manufacturer
- Undertakes Spare parts needs assessment
- Undertakes effective planning and prioritization of assigned Job Cards
- Operates in line with relevant Legislation, Company Policy and Company Procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely service Documentation records as required by the company.
- Maintains the required standards of Housekeeping
- Undertakes Self-Development activities
- Undertakes any other tasks or duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of Technical Processes and practices operated by the Company
Conforms to Health and Safety procedures and policies
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Full Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Diploma or Higher in electronics (a specialty in robotics will be an added advantage)Or Medical Equipment qualification from a recognized Training institution
- Ability to Analyze and think critically
- Team work and good communication Skills