What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our client is looking for an Office Assistant with an ability to effectively manage and coordinate office operations. One who is energetic, pays attention to detail, creative and team centered.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following aspects:
· General Office Management Support
· Visitors: Welcome visitors with courtesy, attending to their needs and/ or directing them to respective staff members
· Office Presentation: ensure the property is in a presentable state at all time by overseeing office cleaning, gardening and repairing works
· Office Communication: Answer the general office mail (hard- and softcopy) and phone incl. attending to queries and/ or directing them to respective staff members
· Team Calendar: Insure entries are made in respective office team calendars at all times
· Office Consumables: Insure needed office supplies (stationery, groceries, etc.) are available at all times, keep consumables tracking sheets and maintain stocks for all required items
· Office Utilities: Insure permanent availability of office utilities (water, electricity, internet etc.)
· Service Provider Coordination: Communicate with various office service providers incl. follow-up’s, coordination of activities and reporting
· Procurement: Purchase needed items following the purchase procedures of the organisation and its donors including initiating the payment process and follow-up on good/ service delivery
· Asset Management: Support the office asset management in line with internal policies and procedures
· Pro-active problem detection and solving
· Finance, Administration & HR Support
· Finance Request Process: Initiate payment process for raised requisitions following the procedures of the Organisation and its donors
· Finance Process Documentation: Insure organizational finance procedures are followed at all times and document required steps in line with the procedures of the Organisation and its donors
· Filing: Insure documentation procedures are followed by filing and uploading documents; handling documents confidentially
· Transportation: Coordinate travel logistics, accommodation for staff traveling by liaising travel agencies, airlines, car hire companies, hotels, lodges, etc.
· Immigration: Initiate and coordinate immigration aspects in line with the laws of the Republic of Zambia for employees and guests
· Staff Orientation: Support the orientation of new staff incl. handing out of orientation packages, business cards, office keys and colleague contact information
· Office Vehicle Management
· Vehicle Usage Coordination: Hand vehicle keys and logbook to authorized staff members and insure internal vehicle usage procedure are followed at all times
· Vehicle Maintenance: Insure the office vehicle is well maintained at all times in line with the internal vehicle usage policy
· Project Support
· General Project Support: Support the Organisation in achieving its annual goals according to the respective work plans by carrying out assigned tasks in correspondence with project/ activity leader
· Meeting Logistics: Assist in the logistics of meetings, workshops, exhibitions etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Academic degree: min. Diploma of Business Administration or similar
- Valid driving licence
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent independent and autonomous work coordination with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent self-organization and time management
- Excellent pro-active problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent team playing skills
- Good working knowledge of modern communication systems
- Good command of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of MS Excel
- Able to work in a multi-cultural fast-moving environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position, or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
Deadline is 20 March, 2019
HOW TO REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER. Do not forget to upload a copy of your CV.
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.