What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
The Media Coordinator, under the guidance of the Deputy Chief of Party, will provide overall supervision for high quality develop and implement targeted communications and advertising of program content for a variety of media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Media Coordinator will provide supervision to National Office and Regional offices to ensure achievement of the following:
- Coordinate all Media programs of the organization, ensuring that the project maintains its strategic focus by designing and implementing media activities of the USAID Stop-GBV Project in a cost effective and timely manner;
- Provide support to Internal Communications with media writing assignments and post updates to the organisational website and social media platforms;
- Spearhead the selection of media channels most suitable for the project’s content, negotiate the purchase of advertising space and following up to ensure that advert placement and billing proceed smoothly and conduct research for the Stop-GBV Project and associated issues to maintain a high knowledge base;
- Coordinate suitably with production and distribution of media material with various departments and stakeholder, Supervise media to ensure that content and coverage appropriately represent the organisation and partners.
Qualifications and Core Competencies Required
- Full Grade twelve 12 Certificate, Minimum of a University Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism, Sales, Marketing and Advertising or related fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience in the Media Industry. Experience in gender/GBV and USAID program is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, send your recently updated CV together with a cover letter, and two samples of your best work in form of written reports and a completed Application Form to the email address below before 24th May, 2019.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE), however; qualified women are encouraged to apply. Our client is an inclusive employer, Qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Kindly take Note: While we value all applications, we can only respond to short listed and successful candidates.
You can download the Application form for this position here> http://www.ksm.co.zm/human-resource-services-zambia/downloads/Job%20Application%20Forms/Application%20Form-Media%20Coordinator%201.docx/download.html
Send your CV in MS word format to email@example.com clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for or register to apply on our website http://www.ksm.co.zm. Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store: THE RECRUITER KSM.