What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- IT TECHNICIAN X3
Our Client, based in the Copperbelt is looking to hire IT Technicians who be in charge of all aspects of IT, electrical and mechanical works at the organization.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Coordinating all electrical and mechanical duties at the company
- Maintain log and/ or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Connect and setup all hardware and
- Performing preventive repair and maintenance of electrical systems, devices, equipment and components.
- Specifically, he/she shall attend to electrical and mechanical matters of the following sections: all IT equipment;all Communication systems; and all offices in the company
- Any other duties as assign by your supervisor
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum of a Certificate in electrical and/ or IT
- Diploma in electrical and /or IT will be an added advantage
- Experience in Computer and IT equipment repairs
- 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently, good writing and administrative skills, computer literate (MS. Word & Excel)
- Thoroughness, honesty, accuracy and attention to detail
- Zambian Citizen
- Willingness to travel