What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- IT SPECIALIST
Our Client, an International firm is looking to hire an IT Specialist to ensure proper maintenance, configuration, implementation and reliable operation of the Technology / Software Services infrastructure and applications in the organization.
- Analyse system logs and identifying potential issues with computer, servers, communication and network systems.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answer technical queries and assisting users.
- Document the configuration of all system and solutions (Network, Helpdesk
& System roles).
- Troubleshoot any reported problems (Network, Helpdesk Supervisor & System roles)
- Ensure that the network infrastructure is up and running (Network roles)
- Manage and monitor PC & printer maintenance schedule.
- Maintain firewall running and updated (Network, Helpdesk & System role)
- Maintain all the datacentre and cabinets organized and safe (Network & System role)
- Escalate priority calls to the respective areas and drive for resolution.
- Provide timeous and accurate feedback to customers and stakeholders (internal and external).
- Monitor and assess the environment for re-occurring problems.
- Manage a knowledge repository for escalation procedures.
- Delivery arrangements and stock management - keep track of the stock level of all products in-house.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma in IT or full CISCO Diploma
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience
- Strong customer focus
- Process, Incident and Project Management
- Computer literate, numerical aptitude, and willingness to learn new skills
- System development life cycle knowledge
- Knowledge on Service Level Agreements
- General system principles; knowledge and working methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Cisco, Microsoft, Linux and Unix Knowledge
- Firewall and Backup knowledge