What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
JOB OPPORTUNITY- INSIGHT SPECIALIST
Our Client, an International firm is looking to hire an Insight Specialist who will be responsible for gathering data, prototyping solutions, packaging of insights and extraction of data.
- Create Information and Insights packs inclusive of PowerPoint, Dash boarding or reporting.
- Create Business Requirements documents for Solutions up to Data Modelling and Data Mapping stages including Presentation Specifications not Technical Specifications Conducting Data Mining
- Turn data into information so that the client can gain a better understanding of the gaps within their business
- Utilise data to provide insights to the client in order to make effective business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical tools and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and data analytics.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends in complex data sets Procedures.
- Ensure adherence to departmental and company policies and rules.
- Ensure compliance to all Zambian IT legislation and governance.
If you are the right candidate
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position or Download our Recruitment App from Google Playstore: THE RECRUITER KSM
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
OR Send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
KSM – We Connect People to Jobs and Jobs to People.
All the best...!
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree or equivalent certification in an analytical field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience gathering requirements and analyzing data
- Prototyping Solutions
- Excellent visualization skills and storytelling capability
- SQL experience inclusive of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS advantageous
- Analytical thinking and strong communication skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience drawing insights from BI / analytics models leveraging SAS
- Knowledge of business line processes, data, and associated applications
- Experience analyzing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Robust skills in documentation creation with a high attention to detail including planning and organization
- Ability to think analytically and conduct customer-facing communications
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analyses
- Data Mapping