What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our client is seeking to recruit a qualified ICT Officer with experience in working in the Service industry. The ICT Officer will be responsible for supervising the acquisition, installation, maintenance and review of various ICT systems in order to improve efficiency to meet new user requirements.
You will be required to operate the following Duties:
- Hardware - Supervise and undertake the installation and maintenance of various ICTs hardware in order to ensure smooth operation of LAN, WAN, and various ICT systems and accessories.
- Software - Supervise and undertake the installation, Customization, adaptation and upgrading of software in order to ensure smooth operation of the equipment and processes.
- Networking - Supervise and undertake the installation of the agency’s ICT networks in order to ensure connectivity
- Database Administration - Supervise and undertake the maintenance of the agency’s database in order to facilitate storage, retrieval and processing of information
- Troubleshooting - Supervise and undertake trouble shooting for all ICT systems in order to resolve problems being experienced by end users
- Web Master - Supervise and undertake regularly the updating and review of the website and intranet in order to provide current information and facilitate interaction between the agency and the client
- Technical Support - Supervise and undertake provision of technical specification to end users to facilitate the procurement of ICT, Software and hardware.
- Will be responsible for all ICT equipment at the agency
- Make operational and technical decisions
- Responsible for all ICT equipment at the agency
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position.
Deadline is 12th October 2017
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
- Full Form Five/ Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of two years working experience
- Familiarity with PHP +My SQL, JAVA
- Oral Skills- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Written Skills- Able to write technical reports
- Good Human relations