What our clients say
KSM. Thanks for taking your time to network and empower HR practitioners without putting your monetary gain first. May God bless your works. May God take your consultancy to a different level.— Veronica Lumbo
You are doing an excellent job to the people. thumbs up— Kennedy
Our Client in the Education Sector, is seeking to recruit an Agriculture Teacher to run the Agricultural department of the School.
You will be expected to:
- Be a passionate and skilful teacher of Agriculture with potential to take the subject to even greater heights.
- Be a committed Christian looking to serve with a vision for Christian leadership
- Commit to the school’s core values of faith, integrity, servant heartedness, perserverance, creativity and responsibility.
- Be part of the schools innovative BTEC Agriculture Diploma, secondary and IGCSE Provision.
Visit our website http://www.ksm.co.zm and open a Job seeker account to apply for the Position.
Deadline is 27th October 2017
1. Go to www.ksm.co.zm
2. Click on RECRUITER from the main menu
3. Click on MY JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT under LOGIN HERE (on your right if you are using a desktop/laptop)
4. Below the login form, click on DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
5. Register your account and fill in all information
6. Create your CV and filling in the RESUME form and COVER LETTER
7. While logged in, navigate to the Job opening you want to apply for and Apply
If you have any challenges, feel free to Call: 0961 079013 (Strictly for User Technical Support) for Support on how to Register on our website and apply.
- Experience in teaching Agriculture and IGCSE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent
- At least five years of working experience